Benefits That Work For You
We’re a values-driven organisation where every person matters. Because whatever your role here, you are our impact and you are our future. We offer you meaningful work, a welcoming and supportive team culture, and the opportunity to help shape our journey to something that’s even better. We know that in order to deliver our purpose of improving the heart health of Australians, you need to be supported to reach your full potential, and rewarded for the contribution you make. That’s why we offer a range of employee benefits to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle, be recognised and rewarded for the impact you make, and to ensure you are well supported when you need it most.
Rewarding your impact
We’re the largest cardiology provider in Australia – which means you’ll collaborate and connect with nationally and internationally recognised clinical leaders who want you to succeed, as well as having an impact through our Environment, Social and Governance initiatives that only our size and scale can provide. From using your skills for charitable causes, helping us reduce our environment footprint, or helping us bring to life our Diversity and Inclusion strategy, your impact here is yours to drive.
We also provide an amazing suite of benefits to our employees to reward this impact every day!
Health & Wellbeing
To have the greatest impact, you need to be feeling best. At Advara HeartCare you will have support to maintain your health and wellbeing as a priority, through our amazing benefits.
- Access for employees and their family to our holistic health and wellbeing partner. This includes access to Employee assistance when our people need it most – but its so much more than a traditional EAP service. From Medical, Safety and mental health support, we provide our team access to accredited professionals who provide 24/7 world-class care through our wellbeing partner.
- Free convenient annual Flu vaccinations to our employees
- Discounted private health insurance through our health and care partner
We know how important it is to balance personal and professional priorities. At Advara HeartCare you will have access to 12 weeks paid parental leave, additional purchased leave (up to 2 weeks per year), and other leave types to meet your individual needs (such as community leave, ceremonial leave and blood donor leave).
We also recognise the importance of working flexibly to our people , and provide flexible work options such as variable start and finish times, part time and condensed work patterns, and working from home for our non-patient facing roles.
At Advara HeartCare and SleepCare you will be supported to maximise your income and make the most of every dollar.
- From 1 July, our employees will have access the largest employee discounts program in the world. Through our reward partner, employees have access to unbeatable savings at hundreds of Australian retailers to help extend their income. This includes groceries to wellness products (including discounted gym and fitness providers), travel and more!
- We provide Novated leasing opportunities for our employees, as well as the ability to salary sacrifice superannuation contributions
- Our default superannuation fund, provided by MLC Super, provides tailored pricing and above market insurance options to our people
At Advara HeartCare and Advara SleepCare, we take care of own, always. If you ever find yourself in need of our services, we will provide our team members with fast and cost effective access to the very best care we can provide.