About the centre
Advara HeartCare at the Mater Private Clinic provides a comprehensive cardiology service including consultation, testing and procedures across all cardiac sub-specialities.
- Cardiology consultations
- Heart failure assessment
- Echocardiogram (bulk bill available for non-urgent outpatient appointments)
- Exercise stress echocardiogram
- Dobutamine stress echocardiogram
- 24 hour blood pressure monitoring
- 24 hour Holter monitoring
- Exercise stress ECG
- Transoesophageal echocardiogram
- Cardiac resynchronisation therapy
- Catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation
- Coronary angiography
- Coronary angioplasty and stenting
- Implantable cardiac defibrillator
- Implantable loop recorder
- Permanent pacemaker implantation
Mater is a short walk along Stanley Street from South Bank Station.
Mater Hill Bus Stop is on the Southern Busway. Buses run every 10 minutes to and from the city. The stop is located on Stanley Street, South Brisbane.
For public transport information please visit translink.com.au
The closest parking for the Mater Private Clinic are Mater Hill (East and West) carparks. There is additional parking at the Mater Medical Centre carpark and Hancock Street carpark.