About the centre
North Shore provides consultations and treatments for heart disease. Advara HeartCare North Shore delivers high quality cardiac care to the local community. Our experienced clinical team make use of the latest technology and treatments providing our patients with access to the best available care.
Our team understand that everyone is different, we design your evidence based management plan around you.
Fast and easy access
We understand that when it comes to your heart you want fast accessible care. Our team can accommodate urgent requests for consultations with our cardiologists.
Certain cancer treatments can affect the heart. If you are about to start, currently undergoing or have received chemotherapy previously, you may be referred to see our cardio-oncology team or for a test to see how your heart is functioning.
- Arrhythmia assessment
- Cardiac Consultations
- Cardiac Telehealth Consultations
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Cardiac Device Remote Monitoring
- ECG Monitoring
- Exercise Stress Test
- Stress Echocardiogram
- Transoesophageal Echocardiography
- Angioplasty & Stenting
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Angioplasty and Stenting
- Left Atrial Appendage Occluder Implant
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI)
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Transcoronary Ablation of Septal Hypertrophy (TASH)
Nearest train station is St Leonards and there is a bus stop on Pacific Highway just outside the premises.
Free underground parking is available onsite and provided through Wilson Parking B2.
Should there be no spaces available there is metered parking or parking in surrounding streets. North Shore Private Hospital has parking in the multi-story car park.