About the centre
Our Advara HeartCare Sunshine Coast clinic provides a comprehensive cardiology service including consultation, testing and procedures.
Consultation and echocardiography services are also available at our Gympie visiting clinic.
08:00am-05:00pm weekdays (closed Fridays fortnightly)
- Cardiology consultations
- Exercise stress ECG
- Exercise stress echocardiogram
- Dobutamine stress echocardiogram
- Transoesophageal echocardiogram
- 24 hour blood pressure monitoring
- 24 hour Holter monitoring
- Event monitor (7 day Holter)
- Device checks
- Permanent pacemaker implantation
- Coronary angiography
- Coronary angioplasty and stenting
Bus route 607 services Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital seven days a week. The bus stop is located on Eccles Boulevard, a two-minute walk from the hospital.
For public transport information please visit translink.com.au
There are various multilevel carparks on the hospital campus (fees apply).