About the centre
Advara HeartCare Doncaster East provides consultation and treatments for cardiovascular diseases.
Our Doncaster East clinic provides comprehensive cardiology services across all cardiac subspecialties including consultation, electrophysiology, intervention and non-invasive cardiac imaging and heart failure management. We also provide a rapid access
chest pain clinic, pacemaker clinic and heart failure management clinic. Saturday appointments now available.
Bulk bill testing is available for all pensioner and health care card holders* (*where a Medicare item number applies)
Our cardiology centre at Doncaster East is open 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday.
- Heart Failure clinic
- Pacemaker clinic
- Arrhythmia clinic
- Rapid access chest pain clinic
- Cardiovascular risk assessment clinic
- Coronary artery calcium scoring
- CT coronary angiography (CTCA)
- Treadmill stress echocardiogram
- Exercise stress ECG test
- 24 hour Holter monitoring
- 24 hour blood pressure monitoring
- Bus 907 – City to Mitcham
Bus 906 – City to Warrandyte
Bus 901 – from Blackburn Railway Station
Free onsite parking is available.